- Job Search
- EL/PL MultiTrack Solicitor
PI Solicitor, EL/PL
We have a new instruction for an ambitious EL/PL Solicitor/legal Executive to join this leading defendant insurance firm. The firm offers a range of legal services and is seeking an EL/PL Solicitor /Fee Earner to join their growing insurance Personal Injury team.
- leading international presence in the PI insurance market
Excellent quality EL/LP files from a range of clients
- Located in central Manchester, Good Transport Links including train and tram stops
-pays a bonus and offers great benefits including pension and Bupa health care.
- EL/PL Solicitor with at least 12 months experience in this area of Personal Injury
- Handle a caseload of pre and post litigated files
- You will run cases from inception to settlement or trial
- Solicitor with at least 12 months experience handling litigated EL/PL claims
- Strong EL/PL experience, defendant experience
- Excellent litigation experience
- Able to use own initiative when issuing proceedings
-must be qualified
Must have strong academics.
- Competitive Salary, up to £55,000
- Excellent training and development
- 25 days annual leave (inc. bank holidays)
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like