- Job Search
- Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Exciting opportunity for a clinical negligence solicitor to join a highly renowned and long established specialist clinical negligence practice based in the heart of York.
The firm acts on behalf of claimants providing expert advice relating to a broad range of clinical negligence matters dealing with injuries arising from clinical negligence, dental negligence, product liability and also large and complex catastrophic personal injuries.
The practice has significantly grown since its inception and is now proud to boast a large team of dedicated lawyers who are recognised as experts in their field.
- You will be a qualified solicitor/CILEX with experience handling clinical negligence files
Key tasks and accountabilities:
* To manage & handle a clinical negligence caseload which will incorporate pre and post litigation work.
* To be a primary source of contact & support for our clients on a day to day basis.
* Make appropriate contribution to the wider business in knowledge sharing and support to junior fee earners.
* Excellent negotiation & communication skills.
* Confident Litigator.
* Expert knowledge in clinical negligence
* Solicitor or CILEx qualified
- If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like