- Job Search
- RTA Team Leader
PI Team Leader
A highly reputable and market leading personal injury specialist are looking to recruit a Team Leader for their PI team based in Huddersfield.
Team Leader will manage and control the team's caseloads, tasks and outstanding diaries and will manage and monitor the team's performance daily acting as a referral point for enquiries.
Responsibilities and Duties -
To monitor and oversee the performance of the RTA claims team ensuring that commercial and quality expectations are met
· Provide technical guidance and support to the claims team ranging from MOJ Portal matters through to Part 7/8 litigation
· Continuous identification of training needs, create learning material and delivering training as appropriate.
· Utilise MI to manage risk such as limitation/court dates/offer expiration, track and analyse performance, identify and resolve any performance issues and deliver regular reports and updates to the Operations Manager.
· Ensure individual and team performance meets agreed operational targets providing feedback as necessary
· Assume responsibility for signing off of claim valuations, legal proceedings and write offs.
· Conduct monthly 1-2-1's with all team members resulting in the completion of annual appraisals
· Create individual performance and development plans as required
· Ensure that the team maintain high levels of customer service and pro-active case progression
Candidate Qualifications & Experience
· A qualified Solicitor or CiLEX with 3 years PQE is essential
· Experience of acting as a team leader within a fast-paced Personal Injury law firm is essential
· Experience of handling personal injury claim across all tracks
This is a great opportunity for a PI solicitor looking to manage a busy team and work in a firm which is developing and progressing constantly.
The firm offers a very competitive salary together with an excellent benefits package.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018