- Job Search
- Defendant Healthcare Solicitor
Clinical Negligence Solicitor
This multidisciplinary global healthcare group draws upon expertise across the firm and comprises of lawyers who specialises who specialise in litigation, coroner's inquests, the Court of Protection, capacity and consent, projects and construction, real estate, corporate, insurance, intellectual property, commercial, IT, regulatory and employment.
Clients include public and private hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, insurance companies, healthcare suppliers and distributors as well as healthcare companies, private equity firms specialising in healthcare investments, health ministries and authorities.
· Applying strong technical skills and legal principles to a range of specific complex problems
· Drafting and interpreting complex legal documents using specialist knowledge
· Advising and counselling on claims involving breaches of professional standards
· Conducting legal discussions and liaising with clients and witnesses
Essential Skills & Experience:
·Candidates will ideally have a minimum of 1 PQE. Please note that our PQE levels are a guide and all suitable candidates will be considered.
·The ideal candidate will have significant relevant experience in defendant clinical negligence practice including medical malpractice and experience dealing with multimillion pound matters;
·The ideal candidate will have gained experience from a firm rated for healthcare work;
This is a great opportunity to join one of the top tier healthcare teams in Manchester who offer brilliant work and great salary.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018