- Job Search
- Healthcare Regulatory Solicitor
15th November 2023
New instruction for a Healthcare Lawyer to join a leading international law firm in their Leeds office. This role presents an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and passionate individual to join an award-winning, progressive and highly specialised team. They have a proven track record in complex claims across all medical specialisms.
- Leading international law firm
- Known for their significant success
- The team acts for a wide range of clients to include; insurers, insureds, regulators, defence organisations and medical professionals
Handling a challenging but fulfilling caseload of defendant clinical negligence work acting for a variety of clients, which may include work for NHS Resolution, NHS Trusts, MDU, independent providers, and medical malpractice insurers.
Drafting legal documents, conducting face to face negotiations and mediation of claims, preparing cases for and adhering to court deadlines.
Engaging in direct client care, acting as first and primary contact for clients on a day to day basis, providing them with commercially focused legal advice, and adhering to their protocols and processes.
The Ideal Candidate
A 0-5+PQE Solicitor/Associate with experience in clinical negligence, personal injury, civil litigation, or insurance law.
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible and agile working
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like