- Job Search
- RTA Litigation
RTA Fee Earner-View to Retrain
We currently have a new opportunity for an RTA Fee Earner/ Solicitor to join a fast-paced and growing Personal Injury Law Firm based in Manchester City Centre.
The firm are currently expanding offering an opportunity to retrain into Data Breach and Nuisance Litigation so this is an opportunity to branch into a new area.
The main aspects of the role will involve:
· Running a caseload of RTA claimant personal injury cases within the Fast Track Team
· Caseload includes fast-track and portal cases, with a variety in terms of value
· The caseload will be a mixture of litigated and non-litigated cases
· Reviewing caseload and analyse files throughout the life of the case, in accordance with the client guidelines and firm policies
· Analysis of evidence and research of legal issues including liability, causation, quantum and
The role will also involve an understanding of the court process, to include:
· Drafting defences.
· Completing allocation questionnaire's
· Dealing with disclosure and exchange of evidence
· Completing listing questionnaire's
· Completing pre-trial checklists
· Instructing Counsel
· Drafting CPR Part 18 questions
· Drafting CPR Part 35 questions
· Minimum 2 years PQE
· Excellent knowledge and understanding of handling claimant personal injury cases
· Minimum 2 years' experience of running personal injury cases and handling Credit Hire files through to trial is essential.
Great opportunity to join a well-established and highly regarded law firm in Manchester city centre. Flexible working available 8am -6pm, 20 days holidays (pro rata) plus Bank holiday closure, (Business closure during Christmas period), bonus scheme, business social events and excellent development opportunities.
Home working available upon successful probationary period.
Placing People in Companies Like