- Job Search
- PSL-Professional Indemnity
We have a rare opportunity at a leadig insurance team in Bristol looking for a PSL Lawyer.
This Professional Support Lawyer will join to support the continued growth and success of the business, across all of their locations and all of our areas of expertise.
1. Responsibility for preparing regular internal bulletins and proactively alerting fee earners to key changes in the law and practice affecting their work.
2. Working closely with the Business Development team, identify market developments affecting the Firm's core practice areas and topics that can be used to showcase the Firm's expertise.
3. Preparing and developing articles, legal commentaries, client briefings, mailshots etc. and ensuring that colleagues have easy access to this information.
4. Taking responsibility for the collection, dissemination and management of knowledge from across the Firm, ensuring that it is readily accessible, to enable colleagues across all of our offices to make best use of it.
5. Performing a key role in updating, expanding and maintaining the Firm's knowledge management material available on the intranet site.
6. Dealing with queries from fee earners and advising on the appropriate resources available to support them.
7. As appropriate, design, organise and (where appropriate) deliver internal training programmes for fee earners across all levels.
8.Supporting the Firm's client relationships by preparing and delivering relevant information and training to clients.
Our Professional Support Lawyer will demonstrate the below key skills and experience:
1. Minimum 6 years' PQE, ideally covering some or all of our areas of expertise - Insurance (professional indemnity principally)
2. Previous experience working as a PSL, or the ability to demonstrate an active involvement in such activities as a fee earner.
3. Excellent drafting skills.
4. Excellent presentation skills.
5. Keen interest in professional training and development, marketing and business development.
6. Self-motivated and excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate confidently at all levels.
7. A strong commitment to promoting the benefits of knowledge sharing.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like