- Job Search
- PI Fee Earner
RTA Solicitor/Fee Earner
A boutique PI firm Manchester is currently seeking a an experienced RTA Fee Earner to join their office to handle a caseload of litigated RTA files and help assist with more junior members of the team. Competitive Salary to £40,000
- Good claimant practice with an excellent reputation
- Friendly and relaxed team
- Well-established law firm with great potential for growth
- Based in Manchester City Centre office
- Title: RTA Solicitor/Fee Earner
- Providing support to MOJ Portal Fee Earners
-Handling litigated motor work
- Previous experience as a motor RTA Solicitor or Fee Earner
- Confident telephone user with good client care
Any supervisory experience would be an advantage
- Competitive salary up to £40000
- Bonus Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday
- Working Hours: 10 - 6 (Preferable) or 9 - 5
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018