- Job Search
- PI Solicitor
Catastrophic Injury Solicitor NQ-5PQE / Legal Executive - London
If you are a defendant personal injury solicitor / Legal Executive with catastrophic injury experience, this is an excellent opportunity to join a well established and successful team lead by a partner that is the highest ranked catastrophic injury lawyer nationally.
With organic growth and new work flows, the team require a bright and ambitious junior solicitor to join their defendant catastrophic injury team. Here the partner heads up a dynamic team handling claims in excess of £250,000 up to multi million pound claims. The personal injury team at this firm are widely recognised and appreciated by legal directories.
* Develop and manage your own RTA/EL/PL catastrophic claims between £250k and £1million
* Assist partner and associates with their caseload of high profile and high value defendant EL/PL claims involving catastrophic injuries up to £30million
* Will work on substantial dependency fatality claims and will include cases involving brain, spinal and amputation injuries
* Work part for large commercial insurance clients
* NQ-5PQE solicitor with defendant catastrophic injury experience
* Applications from NQs with a completed seat in large loss defendant personal injury will also be considered
* Legal Executives with 1-5 years experience in handling high value defendant catastrophic injury claims are positively encouraged to apply
* You will need a solid academic record; ideally 2:1 and strong A-levels
*Competitive market rate salary
*Good benefits package
*Opportunity to work in a strong market leading team, offering a friendly and supportive environment
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018