- Job Search
- PI Solicitor
Serious Injury Solicitor
We have a new instruction with a law firm based in the heart of Manchester with a first class reputation within the legal industry, you will enjoy a career as part of a leading serious injury practice.
This Serious and Catastrophic Injury team focuses on injury claims of the utmost severity including brain injury, spinal injury, amputation and fatal cases.
The successful Solicitor will you join a team of hardworking and highly experienced injury experts who are dedicated to providing a high quality and understanding service to clients.
Due to continued growth, the team have an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified-2/3 year PQE Solicitor to join our team in Manchester. You will be responsible for assisting the Head of Department across a growing and diverse multi track caseload whilst also running your own smaller mixed fast track caseload which will include RTA, EL/PL and CICA matters.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Support the Head of Department and senior fee earners with progressing multi track matters whilst also proactively managing own small caseload of fast track matters.
* Prepare thorough documentation required in the preparation of cases to trial
* Liaise with clients and handle matters with the appropriate sensitivity
* Interview clients and witnesses and prepare detailed statements
* Attend conferences with counsel and settlement meetings
* Liaise with experts
* Quantify damages
In return the firm offer a competitive salary, bonus scheme and benefits
* Contributory pension scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays (additional entitlement gained with length of service)
* Free fruit in all offices
* Life assurance benefit
* Medical cash plan at corporate rates
* Birthday day off
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Conveyancing discount
* Length of service awards
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018