- Job Search
- PI Solicitor
We have an exciting new opportunity for an EL/PL Litigator or Solicitor to join a niche but well established PI law firm in central Manchester, salary to 35k plus bonus.
As an EL/PL Fee Earner/Solicitor you will be handling a caseload of pre and post litigated EL/PL matters. The successful candidate will have good CPR knowledge and well versed in issuing proceedings.
The role will comprise of the following duties:
- A Personal Injury Litigation Executive dealing in pre and post litigation EL/PL Cases.
- Manage between 100-150 files at any one time
- Working to court deadlines
- Liaising and Reporting to insurers
- Ensuring limitations dates are met
- Writing letters negotiating settlements
- Witness Statements
- Letters of Instruction
- Reviewing medical reports
- Issuing court proceedings
This firm offers good quality work within a stable working environment.
What's on Offer:
The firm are offering a competitive salary along with a good bonus scheme.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018