- Job Search
- Defendant PI NQ
A high profile international law firm are seeking to recruit a Solicitor to join their Large Loss PI team in London. This is a brilliant opportunity for a solicitor with a minimum of 2 years' Defendant PI experience to join this leading personal injury practice.
* Assist partner and associates with their caseload of high value defendant RTA/EL/PL claims involving catastrophic injuries from £250,000 to £1million+
* Will have an opportunity to work on substantial dependency fatality claims and will include cases involving brain, spinal and amputation injuries
* Work for large commercial insurance clients
* Ideally you will have minimum two years experience handling litigated multi track RTA/EL/PL claims
* Junior solicitor with catastrophic injury experience are encouraged to apply
* Solicitors with claimant serious injury experience that have a demonstrable interest in defendant practice are encouraged to apply
* You will need a solid academic record
*Competitive market rate salary
*Good benefits package
*Part time applicants will be considered and flexible/agile working is available on successfully completing probation
If you are interested in this Catastrophic Defendant Personal Injury Role please contact joanna Marklovel at BCL Legal
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018