- Job Search
- Motor Prosecutions Solicitor
Motor Prosecutions Solicitor, Manchester
A leading national law firm is seeking a 5+ PQE level Motor Prosecutions Solicitor to join is motor prosecutions the team in Manchester.
- leading legal 500 law firm based in central Manchester
- Very well regarded reputation in the insurance and commercial sector
- People focused culture, known for being very family friendly
-Allow full autonomy whilst offering support to their fee earners.
- The team handles a range of matters including criminal investigations, prosecutions and inquests, including: high profile inquest and D&O cases; defending motor prosecutions - routinely the more serious / fatal matters.
-Criminal Motor Defence team is a recognised market leader in the criminal representation of drivers involved in serious motoring offences. Clients range from drivers in the corporate to public sector, as well as individual motorists.
- Solicitor, 5+ years PQE
- technical knowledge of motor prosecutions
- Excellent academics
- Top of the market salary
- Life Assurance x 4 & Income Protection
- Employee pension contribution between 3% and 5%
- Bonus Scheme
- Regular reviews and support
- Supportive of professional development
- Great firm and team culture
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018