- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
Senior Private Client Solicitor
A successful regional firm with offices across West Yorkshire is looking for an experienced Private Client Solicitor to join its team in Ilkley
· An established firm with an excellent reputation in the market is looking for an experienced Private Client Solicitor to grow their private practice department
· You will be given an existing caseload of Private Client matters
· The department has a long standing, loyal and consistent client base across the West Yorkshire region
· You will be handling a broad range of Private Client matters to include wills, trusts, probate, powers of attorney, Court of Protection applications and estate administration
· Flexible working available
· Salary is competitive, based upon experience.
The Successful Candidate
· You will be an experienced Private Client Solicitor (ideally 4 years PQE+)
· You will need to have experience of dealing with high net worth clients STEP membership or working towards such would be a bonus here but this is not essential
· Highly motivated to support a successful team
· Ready to take on the challenge of making the private client team their own.
· Proven track record of business development and meeting clients face-to-face
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like