- Job Search
- Costs Fee Earner
We have an instruction with a successful and busy PI law firm in central Manchester.
It is an excellent opportunity to be part of well- respected team and make an impact through shaping the cost offering and service provided to both the firm and clients.
The successful candidate will be expected to work collaboratively with client and the substantive case handler to ensure the best possible outcome.
Ability to draft bills on Multi Track matters, predominantly on personal injury matters.
· Must have experience of cost budgeting.
· Experience of Fixed Costs arguments, useful but not essential.
· Advocacy Experience would also be useful, but not essential.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Experience of running a busy caseload and working to deadlines.
The role will comprise of the following duties:
· Drafting larger bills and budgets.
· Drafting Replies to Points of Dispute.
· Negotiation of Costs to settlement.
· Drafting Budgets and associated documentation
Excellent salary and flexible working available.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018