- Job Search
- Clinical Negligence Secretary
Legal Secretary - Claimant Clinical Negligence
A reputable PI firm based in Chester are looking for a Legal Secretary to join their experienced clinical negligence team. You'll join an established firm who offer excellent quality work and a great working environment.
Salary £20,000 - £28,000 DOE.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the team assisting the experienced fee earners and solicitors with duties to include;
- Answering telephone calls and dealing with Client enquiries
- Taking accurate and detailed telephone notes
- Dictation / Audio typing
- Preparing Bundles
- Maintaining Case Management System
- Communicating with Clients and third parties, both verbally and in written correspondence
- Chasing evidence collection
This is a great opportunity to join a close knit team and build on your secretarial experience.
Experience as a legal secretary is essential. Candidates from PI/Clinical negligence secretarial roles are preferred however candidates from other disciplines will be considered.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018