- Job Search
- PI Solicitor
9th September 2020
We have an exciting opportunity for a PI Solicitor 2-5 years PQE to join this thriving PI team in the heard fo Manchester.
With a first class reputation within the legal industry, you will enjoy a career as part of a leading serious injury practice. Their Serious and Catastrophic Injury team focuses on injury claims of the utmost severity including brain injury, spinal injury, amputation and fatal cases.
* Proactively manage your own multi-track files and support the Senior fee earners within the department in dealing with high value claims
* Provide guidance and informal supervision to junior members of the department, including, a required, Trainee Solicitors/ paralegals
* Preparing thorough documentation required in the preparation of cases to trial
* Liaising with counsel/experts/ case managers/ Court of Protection Deputies
* Liaising with clients/ their litigation friends and handling matters with the appropriate sensitivity
* Understand client requirements and manage cases in line with agreed service levels and best practice
* Analyse risk and further develop sound judgement enabling the justification of decisions to clients internally and externally
Key Skills & Experience:
* Solicitor of 3 years PQE or above with good experience in relevant claimant work
* Should be able to demonstrate experience in and have a keen interest in marketing
* An ability to build relationships with the client, family, witnesses, counsel and experts
* Enthusiastic team player with commitment to quality and client care
* Good case management skills
* Strong academics is essential
Good salary and 25 days holiday.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018