- Job Search
- Multi Track Solicitor
15th September 2020
We have a great new instruction for an ambitious Solicitor to join a long standing claimant firm in Manchester city centre. Salary up to £45,000
- The team is headed up by a recognised Partner in the field.
- Their Serious and Catastrophic Injury department deals with various injury matters including brain injury, spinal injury, amputation and fatal cases.
Caseload is 20 to 30 of own multi track cases and 50% assisting Partners on catastrophic cases.
·Multi track is background essential
·Running own caseload of EL/PL, RTA, CICA multi track files and assisting senior fee earner's with high value cases.
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Medical cash plan at corporate rates
- Birthday day off
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018