- Job Search
- Professional Indemnity Solicitor
Professional Indemnity Solicitor
A great national law firm is on the lookout for a senior Professional Indemnity Associate to join their Legal 500 rated team in Manchester.
This firm has a particular strength in the litigation market and is widely recognised as a leader in their field. They have received a variety of accolades over the last few years and are widely regarded as having the best culture of any law firm currently in the market.
About the Role
The Professional Indemnity Associate will work in a team of industry leading lawyers, acting for some of the UK's largest general insurers and syndicates. You will deal with a range of matters, to include:
- Professional indemnity, including solicitors, barristers, accountants and brokers.
- Construction professional indemnity including architects, engineers, design & build contractors and other construction professionals.
- Coverage on primary and excess layers
Professional Indemnity Associate Candidate Profile
The ideal candidate will ideally have up over 5years' PQE with strong professional indemnity experience.
What's on Offer?
On offer to the Professional Indemnity Associate:
- Healthy work-life balance
- Supportive team
- Interesting, varied and complex work
- The chance to join a firm with a great culture
If this Professional Indemnity Associate opportunity based in Manchester is of interest, please don't hesitate to apply with your CV as soon as possible.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like