- Job Search
- Operations Manager
A highly reputable and market leading personal injury specialist are looking to recruit an Operations Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Legal, this is a rare and exciting opportunity to manage a new start up law firm in the Yorkshire area.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for the operational management of the law firm to ensure delivery of operational performance and targets in line with agreed KPI's.
The successful candidate will:
* Responsible for the performance management of the law firm.
Responsible for the direct supervision and management of Team Leaders and Fee Earners.
* Liaising with the head of HR to ensure that all company policies and processes are adhered to.
* Analyse performance as against agreed KPI's and SLA's dealing directly with any performance issues.
* Liaise with the head of HR and deal with any disciplinary issues.
* Report any negligence claims and / or breaches to the Head of Legal and finance officer.
* Create and maintain efficient operational policies and practices.
* Provide monthly MI reports to the Head of Legal Practice.
* Provide technical guidance to Team Leaders and fee earners for both litigated and non-litigated matters.
* Prepare and deliver internal training to all staff at induction and on an ongoing basis.
* Handle any escalated complaints prior to referral to the Head of Legal Practice.
* Create and develop a programme of staff development including monthly 1-2-1's, yearly performance reviews
You Will Need:
* Law Degree or CILEX accredited.
* Qualified solicitor with a minimum of 3 years PQE.
* People management qualifications are desirable.
* Previous experience of acting as an operations manager within a fast-paced Personal Injury law firm is essential.
* Experience and knowledge of the RTA portals and protocols is essential.
* Experience of Part 7 and Part 8 litigation is essential.
* Previous experience of operating at board room level is desirable.
If this is an opportunity of interest please do get in touch.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018