- Job Search
- PI Team Leader
13th January 2021
PI Team Leader
A highly reputable and market leading personal injury specialist are looking to recruit a Team Leader for their PI team. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to manage a PI team in a new start up law firm in the Yorkshire region.
Team Leader will manage and control the team's caseloads, tasks and outstanding diaries and will manage and monitor the team's performance daily acting as a referral point for enquiries.
Responsibilities and Duties -
* Monitoring performance to ensure that all agreed targets/KPI's are met.
* Review and monitor MI, identifying and resolving any performance issues.
* Analyse performance data.
* Ensure individual and team performance is in line with agreed targets/KPI's.
* Conduct monthly 1-2-1's with all members of the team creating performance improvement plans as/when required.
* Complete end of year appraisal reviews.
* Assist the Operations Manager in the development of the team.
* Assist the Operations Manager in developing and embedding new processes.
* Take responsibility for any complaints within the team ensuring all complaints are resolved in line with company policy and in accordance with SRA rules and regulations.
* Provide technical guidance and deal with all technical referrals.
* Deliver internal training to all staff at induction and on an ongoing basis.
* Provide regular reports and updates to the operations manager.
* Establish excellent working relationships with all members of the team.
* Take control of, manage and update the team's litigation key dates register.
* Sign off all legal proceedings and any write off requests.
* Provide feedback and embed best practice initiatives.
* Ensure that all client funds are processed and comply with the SRA account rules.
* Ideally a qualified PI Solicitor or CILEX accredited desirable.
* Previous experience of acting as a team leader within a fast-paced Personal Injury law firm is essential.
* Experience and knowledge of the RTA portals and protocols is essential.
* Experience of Part 7 and Part 8 litigation is essential.
* Previous experience of direct people management and coaching is desirable.
This is a great opportunity for a PI solicitor looking to manage a busy team and work in a firm which is developing and progressing constantly.
Good salary available.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018