- Job Search
- RTA Fee Earner
12th January 2021
Personal Injury Fee Earner
A growing PI firm based in the heart of Cheshire is looking for an RTA Personal Injury fee earners to join a is strong PI team.
The firm have a constant flow of high-quality PI work and are looking for one more head in their RTA litigation team.
What you need:
The successful applicants will manage a caseload of pre and post litigated RTA/Credit Hire files.
A complete case handler mindful of statutory legislation, CPR and relevant case law
* Credit hire knowledge and experience, although not essential
* A proven track record in litigation and/or personal injury
* An ability to work as a team
* A proven billing record
* Ability to keep calm and deliver results in a performance driven environment
* A proven history in litigation
* Good IT skills
* Ability to work in a volume claimant litigation environment mindful of the pressure that arises from a litigated case load
* Ability to work to tight deadlines, effective organisation and time management skills
* An ability to deliver excellent legal advice while maintaining client care standards
* A working knowledge of compliance issues and relevant codes of conduct and accounts rules
This role would suit current PI fee earners who are looking for an opportunity to work in a w ell established team, with quality files and nice friendly working environment.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018