- Job Search
- Head of Legal
£100,000 - 150,000
We are working on a new and exciting opportunity for a senior lawyer to join a growing team in a lead role. This role is within a well know brand offering high quality financial work within a dynamic and innovative environment.
If you are at a senior level with experience of hiring and managing a team within a legal environment, this is a unique role offering high level work and progression prospects.
This firm can offer the opportunity to:
· Join a leading brand offering high quality legal advice within a legal setting
· Be part of a forward thinking and innovative environment
· Help to grow and develop a new team, offering high quality legal advice
· Work in a friendly and collaborative North West team with ambitious growth plans
Specific responsibilities of the role include:
· Manage a team of lawyers in providing financial dispute/mis-selling advice
· Take responsibility for growth of the team, including recruitment, appropriate supervision, identifying training needs and acting as a point of escalation from team members dealing with more complex legal issues
· Manage client requirements and business needs, ensuring efficient utilisation of resources to meet client requirements
· Project manage client requirements and internal stakeholders across the business
Requirements for this role include:
· Qualified lawyer with at least 8 years' PQE gained either in-house or private practice
· Previous experience managing a team within a legal environment, including implementing processes to drive efficiencies, working towards KPI's and SLA's
· Experience in growing a team, managing and offering support and mentoring to junior team members
· An ability to identify training needs, offering coaching and more structured training programmes where required
· Excellent leadership skills, working in an approachable and friendly manner
· A positive attitude and excellent time management skills, to manage conflicting responsibilities within a fast paced and dynamic environment
· Work effectively in building relationships with clients and key stakeholders across the business
· A team player with an adaptable and flexible approach inspiring confidence and a positive culture throughout the team
This is a role offering a real opportunity to make an impact within a well known brand. Work in a friendly and collaborative environment with like minded lawyers, but with a unique opportunity to shape a new team for the future. This role is in the North West, central Manchester office.
If you would like further information, please provide your CV or contact Joanna Marklove for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018