- Job Search
- Head of Litigation
Head of Litigation
We are working on a new and exciting opportunity for a senior lawyer to join a growing team in a lead role. This role is within a thriving ABS offering high quality financial work within a dynamic and innovative environment.
If you are at a senior level with experience of managing a team within a legal environment, this is a unique role offering the successful candidate to manage a litigation team and build the department further.
This firm can offer the opportunity to:
· Join a leading brand offering high quality legal advice within a legal setting
· Be part of a forward thinking and innovative environment
· Help to grow and develop a new team, offering high quality legal advice
· Work in a friendly and collaborative North West team with ambitious growth plans
Specific responsibilities of the role include:
· Manage a team of lawyers in providing financial dispute/mis-selling advice
· Take responsibility for growth of the team, including recruitment, appropriate supervision, identifying training needs and acting as a point of escalation from team members dealing with more complex legal issues
· Manage client requirements and business needs, ensuring efficient utilisation of resources to meet client requirements
· Project manage client requirements and internal stakeholders across the business
Requirements for this role include:
· Qualified lawyer with at least 8 years' PQE gained either in-house or private practice
· Previous experience managing a team within a legal environment, including implementing processes to drive efficiencies, working towards KPI's and SLA's
· Experience in growing a team, managing and offering support and mentoring to junior team members
· An ability to identify training needs, offering coaching and more structured training programmes where required
· Excellent leadership skills, working in an approachable and friendly manner
Strong salary available.
If you would like further information, please provide your CV or contact Joanna Marklove for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like