- Job Search
- PI Fee Earner
PI Fee Earner
A national firm is looking for a Fee Earner/Litigation Executive to join them in their serious injury team. The role is working from home with occasional travel to Sheffield as and when required.
THE FIRM AND THE ROLE
The team represents clients with severe brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, amputations and polytrauma as well as supporting bereaved families in fatal accident cases.
The role will involve:
You will be joining our Serious injury team which supports clients with wide ranging types of claims valued up to £50k.
Your role will involve, but is not limited to:
· Managing sub £50k Motor and ELPL claims, both MOJ portal and litigated cases
· Taking instructions from clients and assisting with the giving of legal advice, including obtaining medical and other evidence, instructing Counsel and, where appropriate, assisting with other litigation tasks, to achieve appropriate resolutions for the clients.
· Achieve time recording and fee income targets to ensure profitable working.
· Attend and contribute to team/practice area meetings and comply with directions/decisions made to ensure team objectives achieved.
· Keep up to date with changes in relevant law and practice and attend appropriate training events to ensure up to date legal knowledge and best practice.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALITIES REQUIRED
- Experience in PI litigation
- Proven experience of handling your own litigated cases
- Strong business development skills
- Clear enthusiasm for this area of law and a commitment to securing the best outcomes for your clients
- 25 days annual leave, with the opportunity to buy additional leave
- Two fundraising days in a year to give back to the community
- Private health membership
- Flexible and agile working
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a national firm and develop your career even further. If you are interested, please get in touch with me today!
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like