Healthcare Regulatory Solicitor
New instruction for an experienced Healthcare Regulatory Lawyer to join a leading international law firm in their Leeds office.
- Leading international law firm
- Known for their significant success
- The team acts for a wide range of clients to include; insurers, insureds, regulators, defence organisations and medical professionals
Handle a varied workload in accordance with client protocols and with an appropriate level of supervision.
Aim to achieve a budgeted annual target of 1440 chargeable hours per year
undertake regulatory and advisory work, including patient care issues and mental health advice, coroners inquests, advice on CQC inspection, regulation and enforcement.
As leading advisers in the health and social care sector they are regularly instructed in ground breaking and high profile cases. The Health, Care and Public Law team provide legal advice, legal updates and training to internal and external clients in the firm's health and social care sector on regulatory issues, healthcare law, information governance, inquests, CQC inspections and enforcement, professional disciplinary, performers list advice and representation, serious incidents, domestic homicide inquiries, criminal investigations, mental health, patient care issues, Human Rights Act issues, and clinical and corporate governance.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3-years post qualified experience
- You will have experience dealing with healthcare litigation and regulatory work for defendants
- Ideally you will have experience of acting for insurers or defence organisation
- As well as the above you will be able to demonstrate technical and commercial expertise
This is a varied and challenging role that will be immensely rewarding.
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible and agile working
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.