- Job Search
- In House Legal Counsel - Global Retailer - Derbyshire (Hybrid)
One of the most high profile and successful retailers on the high street and one of the UK's biggest brands are looking for a NQ - 3 PQE to join their legal team based in Derbyshire.
As a junior lawyer, this "crash-course" in the world of in-house will provide you with phenomenal career development and shape you in to a true all-rounder! You will be involved in highly varied legal work for a multi-billion turnover group, including:
- advising on the business as usual supplier and customer contracts, as well of partnership agreements with luxury brands;
- advising on licensing, and intellectual property matters for the brands huge IP portfolio
- advising the various business units on marketing, advertising, social media campaigns, competitions, promotions.
- supporting on corporate M&A and regulatory/data protection
As you would expect from working in the retail sector, the legal function is required to move at a fast pace and the key stakeholders you will be advising within the business, will want your advice to be commercial and 'useable'.
The majority of the legal team joined from private practice, making this their first in-house move. If a move in-house is something that you are looking to make then this is a great first in-house role. Alternatively, if you are in-house already and want more variety in a more hands on environment, then this role will offer that challenge, as well as scope for progression and career development.
You will join the legal team at the Head Office in Derbyshire and be required to attend the office 2/3 times per week.
The package is made up of the very competitive salary, pension, company retail discounts of 20% and performance related bonuses.
Placing People in Companies Like