- Job Search
- In House Lawyer- German speaking - FTSE 250 business
In House Legal Counsel - FTSE 250 - German Speaking - West Midlands (Hybrid)
Our client is a FTSE-250 company whose customers are household names in all of the key sectors, including: automotive, industry, pharmaceuticals, energy and infrastructure.
We are searching for a German speaking Lawyer to work on projects in Europe, with Germany being the key market, as well as internationally.
Reporting the Divisional General Counsel, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the business and undertake a varied role, where you will be tasked with:
· Drafting and negotiating on supplier and customer contracts, with a requirement to be able to draft in German language and liaise with key stakeholders based in Germany.
· Assist on Intellectual Property matters relating to the business' large IP portfolio;
· Assist on competition, anti-bribery and export control issues;
· Assist on compliance, GDPR and data privacy matters; and
· Assist on other ad hoc matters such as commercial property management and litigation.
This opportunity is suited to a lawyer with German language skills who can speak fluent German and is competent with German drafting. Ideally you will have built up commercial contracting skills but applications from German speaking lawyers that have gained experience in another area of law are also welcomed.
The package includes the base salary, a generous pension and car allowance, as well as a consistent and reliable generous bonus, as well as other benefits.
Some office contact is expected in the West Midlands office but the business is flexible on hybrid working.
Placing People in Companies Like