- Job Search
- Senior Counsel - Global Manufacturer - West Mids/Bristol Hybrid
We are working with an international manufacturing business with multi billion in revenues who are partner to the some of the biggest brands in the world & provide cutting edge, market leading products that help us get from A to B. They are looking for an experienced Commercial Lawyer to make a significant impact and be the central figure in implementing and streamlining legal operations for the business in Europe and America:
Reporting into the Head of Legal but with a high amount of autonomy, you will be:
· Leading on supplier negotiations, renewals and exits
· Be the key point of contact for stakeholders within procurement, sales and aftermarket.
· managing supply chain disputes
· Deliver training to the business
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Lawyer looking for a central role within a fast paced global business, where you will be making a genuine impact and advising key stakeholders.
The base salary is between £70,000 and £85,000 depending on experience. There is a generous car allowance and reliable bonus, pension contributions up to 8% from the employer and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and the opportunity for hybrid working from the West Midlands or Bristol office.
Placing People in Companies Like