- Job Search
- In House Commercial Paralegal - 12 Month Contract - West Mids
15th September 2022
Our client is a well respected national business, looking for a Commercial Paralegal on a 12 month fixed term contract to report directly into the Head of Legal on a broad variety of generalist commercial matters, such as:
· Drafting terms and conditions with customers and suppliers;
· Advising on GDPR matters;
· Legal research and updating template contracts;
· General ad hoc legal support i.e. litigation or employment matters, and general admin
This opportunity is suitable for an LPC graduate who has gained some experience in either: general commercial contracts, corporate, construction, real estate or employment. The key is that you are a self-starter, organised and able to communicate effectively.
This is fantastic opportunity to develop the skills of an in-house Commercial Lawyer, so will stand you in good stead for a future career in-house!
The package is up to £30,000. Some office contact is required.
Placing People in Companies Like