- Job Search
- In House Counsel - Int'l Manufacturer- 5 PQE + - West Mids
Our client is a c. £3 billion in revenue global manufacturer who partner with globally recognised businesses.
They are looking for an experienced generalist commercial lawyer to take a central role within the business.
Reporting into the Head of Legal, you will be given lots of autonomy to:
· Be the dedicated point of contact for one of the businesses key global customers
· Lead on negotiations on the supplier and customer side, as well as leading on negotiations on bids/tenders for new business;
· Deliver training to the business and putting legal operations in place;
· Manage litigation; and
· Other ad hoc legal matters
The role is appropriate for an in-house commercial lawyer seeking a true step up in responsibility and career progression, with more autonomy and exposure in a fast paced global business, which has a track record of progressing its lawyers up the ranks.
As well exciting travel opportunities, the base salary is up to £85,000 depending on experience. There is a generous car allowance and reliable bonus, pension contributions up to 8% from the employer and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. Some office contact will be required in the West Midlands office.
Placing People in Companies Like