- Job Search
- Commercial Lawyer - Leadership position - Global Manufacturer
In House Commercial Lawyer - Leadership position - Global Manufacturer
Our client is a fast paced, fast growing, multibillion turnover group, who are key partner to some of the most iconic brand names in manufacturing.
They are looking for an experienced generalist commercial lawyer to take a leadership role within the business.
Reporting into the inspirational Head of Legal, you will be given a significant amount of autonomy on:
· Leading on B2B commercial contracts with the businesses key global partners;
· Leading on negotiations on bids/tenders for new business;
· Managing relationships with key stakeholders on the procurement and customer side; and
· Providing generalist commercial advice for the businesses various Business Units on international strategic projects.
The role is appropriate for an experienced commercial lawyer, either already working in-house, or in private practice seeking their first in house move, who wants to gain phenomenal exposure and development, with the required support. The Head of Legal has an inspiring track record of developing lawyers in the team and you can expect the same.
As well exciting travel opportunities. There is a generous car allowance and reliable bonus, pension contributions up to 8% from the employer and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. Some office contact will be required in the Bristol office.
Placing People in Companies Like