- Job Search
- Legal Counsel - 1-3 PQE - Fast Growing Services Business
Our client is a market leading services provider which has an ethos that is all about improving local communities. The business is growing at pace and they are looking for a 1-3 PQE Commercial Lawyer with an interest in working on high value, business critical commercial contracts to join and help facilitate that growth.
Reporting into and learning from an experienced Senior Lawyer, you will be responsible for advising on:
· Drafting, reviewing, amending customer and supplier contracts;
· Assisting the business development and sales team on bids and tenders with new customers;
· Advising on Intellectual Property / IT matters / Public Procurement.
· Advising on Data Protection, Property, Employment on an ad hoc basis.
For a commercial lawyer seeking a good level autonomy with the support from senior lawyers, this is a great opportunity for a lawyer making the move in-house for the first time, or a lawyer currently working in-house but seeking more exposure.
The business is HQ in West Midlands but are working remote. The base salary is £60,000 to £65,000.
Placing People in Companies Like