- Job Search
- NQ - 3PQE In House lawyer - Retail - Nottinghamshire
14th September 2023
One of the most high profile and successful retailers on the high street and one of the UK's biggest brands are looking for a NQ - 3 PQE to join their legal team based in Nottinghamshire. This is a fantastic first in house move for someone wanting great support and development.
As a junior lawyer, this "crash-course" in the world of in-house will provide you with phenomenal career development and shape you in to a true all-rounder! You will be involved in highly varied legal work for a multi-billion turnover group, including:
- advising on the business as usual supplier and customer contracts, as well of partnership agreements with luxury brands;
- advising on licensing, and intellectual property matters for the brands huge IP portfolio
- advising the various business units on marketing, advertising, social media campaigns, competitions, promotions.
- supporting on corporate M&A and regulatory/data protection
The majority of the legal team joined from private practice, making this their first in-house move. This is a fantastic first in house move for someone from a commercial background, i.e. Litigation, Corporate, Commercial Property, Employment, Banking / Tax, or Regulatory, to up-skill as a general Commercial Lawyer.
Alternatively, if you are in-house already and want more variety in a more hands on environment, then this role will offer that challenge, as well as scope for progression and career development.
Placing People in Companies Like