- Job Search
- NQ - 3 PQE Commercial Lawyer - Global Company - West Mids
Our client is a fast growing, well-established and respected West Midlands employer, who are currently on an exciting expansion strategy across Europe and looking for a NQ - 3 PQE Lawyer to join its highly respected legal team, which has an amazing track record for developing lawyers and progressing them up the ranks.
Backed by a global private equity firm, this is an extremely exciting time to be joining the business, which has acquired a significant number of new businesses in the last year and has further expansion planned in Europe over next few years.
Primarily you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the business and draft, review and negotiate commercial contracts including distribution agreements, supply agreements and purchasing agreements;
- Provide legal support on Corporate M&A;
- Provide legal support on any contentious matters;
- Develop and maintain expertise in GDPR, AML and ABC;
- Provide legal training to the wider business and answer any ad hoc queries;
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the business; and
- Support on the management of external counsel.
The role is suitable for somebody already working in-house who would like a more autonomy, a higher variety of legal work and exposure to stakeholders, or alternatively a private practice lawyer looking for their first move in house, which will provide great development and exposure, but with fantastic support.
The business offers a genuine work life balance and the opportunity to work from home 2 days per week. The package includes the base salary, up to 15% bonus, up to 9% employer contribution to pension, private medical.
Placing People in Companies Like