- Job Search
- Head of Legal - Global Services Business - Birmingham
Our client is an international 'services' provider and a key partner to the biggest organisations in the healthcare / pharmaceuticals sector. This business consistently wins awards for its fantastic ethics / culture!
They are looking for an experienced Commercial Lawyer to lead the existing legal team and be responsible for:
· Identifying, managing and mitigating legal risk across the business and advise the Senior Leadership Team;
· Creating and implementing effective legal operations, processes and precedents and providing training to the wider business;
· Leading on the negotiations of B2B customer and supplier contracts and bids and tenders; and
· Management of the existing team of lawyers.
The organisation partners with businesses in both the public and private sector, so experience of negotiating contracts public sector procurement contracts is required.
The role is suitable for a Senior Legal Counsel who feels they have the level of experience for a 'step up', or for someone already operating at Head of Legal / Sole Counsel level who is seeking a new challenge in a fast paced sector.
The base salary is six figures and there is a generous pension and holiday allowance on offer.
Placing People in Companies Like