- Job Search
- In House Legal Counsel - Global Services Business - 1- 4 PQE
We are working with a multinational 'services' company who partner with household names and brands globally. They are looking for a commercial lawyer to assist on a broad range of commercial matters.
Reporting into the Head of Legal, you will assist with:
· Providing practical, commercial legal advice across the various business units;
· drafting and negotiating high value commercial contracts with customers at local and global level, as well as procurement contracts with suppliers;
· advising the business development teams on bids and tenders for new customer contracts;
· assisting on GDPR/Data Privacy matters;
· Providing training to the business on legal matters, maintaining precedents and guidance material;
· Managing the relationships with key stakeholders; and
· Liaising with colleagues throughout Europe and internationally across the business.
The business moves at a fast pace and you will need to be proactive, flexible and resilient. The stakeholders will need your legal advice to be succinct, commercial, pragmatic and useable, so you will need to be able to balance legal risk with commercial reward.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercial lawyer who wants to supercharge their career with huge exposure and autonomy, with the necessary support. Alternatively, if you are working in a law firm and have extensive commercial experience and seeking your first move in-house, then this will provide you with phenomenal career development.
The package includes a consistently high bonus, generous car allowance and pension.
The business is operating a hybrid working policy so some office contact is required in the East Midlands office.
Placing People in Companies Like