- Job Search
- Interim Commercial Lawyer - International Services Business
Our client is an international services business looking for an interim commercial lawyer for 6-12 months.
They are looking for an experienced commercial lawyer to lead on a broad range of commercial matters such as:
· Providing practical, commercial legal advice across the various business units;
· Drafting and negotiating high value commercial contracts with customers at local and global level, as well as procurement contracts with suppliers;
· Advising the business development teams on bids and tenders for new customer contracts;
· Assisting on GDPR/Data Privacy matters;
· Providing training to the business on legal matters, maintaining precedents and guidance material;
· Managing the relationships with key stakeholders;
· Liaising with colleagues throughout Europe and internationally across the business.
The business is based in the Midlands and offering hybrid working with some office contact required and are paying £75-80k base salary plus package.
Placing People in Companies Like