- Job Search
- Legal Counsel - 2-5 PQE - Global Services Group
5th February 2024
Our client is an international services provider, partner to blue chip house hold names, and has multi-billion dollar revenues. The Group is growing at incredible pace and require a commercial lawyer to help drive that growth.
Reporting into the Head of Legal, you will be advising on matters such as:
· Providing practical, commercial legal advice across the various business units;
· drafting and negotiating high value commercial contracts with customers and suppliers;
· assisting on the advice given to the sales team on bids and tenders for new customer contracts;
· assisting on GDPR matters;
· Assisting with providing training to the business on legal matters; and
· Managing relationships with key stakeholders and external law firms.
The business moves at a fast pace and you will need to be proactive, flexible and resilient. The stakeholders will need your legal advice to be succinct, commercial, pragmatic and useable, so you will need to be able to balance legal risk with commercial reward.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Legal Counsel, looking for a genuine step up in responsibilities and exposure, with the necessary support from the senior lawyers in the business. Alternatively, if you are working in private practice and have developed significant commercial contracts experience, then this is a fantastic opportunity to move in house for the first time and apply / develop that knowledge in a brilliant sector, with lots of support!
The package includes a consistent bonus, a generous car allowance and pension, life insurance and private medical. The business is operating a hybrid working policy, so applications will be considered from lawyer's able to commit to some weekly office contact 2-3 times per week in East Midlands.
Placing People in Companies Like