- Job Search
- Interim Senior Counsel Commercial
A well respected company in the South West is seeking an Interim Senior Counsel to assist and advise its various business divisions on a 12 month FTC, starting as soon as possible
This organisation's key customers are made up FTSE 100 businesses as well as smaller to medium sized companies as well as individual consumers.
The job requires a lawyer of 5 year+ PQE with a good range of commercial experience to cover working including:
· assisting in the drafting and negotiation and documentation of general commercial contracts and tender documentation for clients working alongside other senior lawyers.
· assisting in the provision of legal advice on client membership projects.
· assisting in the development of contract precedents.
· instructing panel solicitors as required to ensure cost-effective and efficient legal advice.
· resolving basic legal queries and disputes/complaints.
· assisting on data protection.
The role is predominantly home based but with some office contact. The employer is very flexible and if you are available immediately then they will consider an immediate start.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018