- Job Search
- In House Commercial Paralegal
We are delighted to be working with a world-renowned global manufacturer on a Paralegal role to assist the European General Counsel. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from a European legal team and develop your legal skills.
This company offers the attractions of an international group combined with the culture of a family company. As a partner to the world's leading vehicle manufacturers along with many industrial sector customers, this company provides plenty of space for your personal development.
Location: Birmingham - Fort Dunlop/ Homeworking
Reporting directly to the General Counsel, this role holds the following responsibilities:
· Assisting the General Counsel with her workload;
· Support with document preparation and checking e.g. initial reviews of commercial contracts, supplier/customer agreements, as well as non-disclosure agreements;
· Participate in internal and external meetings and report back to the General Counsel;
· Provide back office support for the Europe Legal team (7 lawyers);
· To be a point of contact within the Europe Legal team for colleagues within the business and answering legal queries for the business;
· Legal research, report writing and any additional ad-hoc support;
· Contract template management;
· Participate in Staff Consultative Committee Meetings; and
· Administrative work, diary management, arranging meetings and travel arrangements for the General Counsel.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
This role would be suitable for a paralegal who wants to gain great experience and skills in an in-house environment working for an extremely supportive and collegiate General Counsel. It is not essential that you have completed the LPC to apply for this role.
You will be an LPC Graduate and preferably have previous experience as a legal assistant or paralegal. It would be preferable if you can speak German but this is not essential. Other skills you will require are excellent communication/numerical skills, a professional attitude, pro-active and takes initiative. You should be able to manage your own time and take ownership of your own workload.
Basic salary, discretionary bonus, 25 days holiday, pension, free parking, work laptop and iPhone, possibility to homework 2 days per week.
Exciting tasks and excellent development prospects await you, as this company shapes the future of mobility with continual innovation.
Please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE 28 JULY 2021
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018