- Job Search
In-House Commercial Property Paralegal - Global Health & Wellbeing Retailer - West Midlands (Hybrid Working)
One of the most high profile and successful health & wellbeing retailers on the high street, who are driving the mission to keep us active and healthy are looking for a Commercial Property Paralegal on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Head of Property, and working closely with the Senior Commercial Property Solicitor, you will gain fantastic exposure to a wide range of real estate matters such as:
· Assisting with post-completion matters i.e. Land Registry registrations, SDLT returns, handling counterpart documents and general file organisation.
· Supporting the Property Solicitors with obtaining and reviewing title, CPSEs and searches.
· Assisting the Property Litigation Solicitor Lawyer with obtaining title and drafting Section 26 Notices for lease renewals.
· Liaising with the Health & Safety Managers, Fire Risk Managers, Estates department, Landlords and Managing Agents with regards to health and safety and fire issues and lease queries.
· General organisation i.e. keeping files up to date, handling correspondence, scheduling Deeds and closing files.
This opportunity is suitable for someone passionate about health and well-being and is either a career paralegal or an LLB/LPC graduate who has gained some property experience ideally including Landlord & Tenant matters and commercial leases. The key is that you are a self-starter, organised and able to communicate effectively.
The package is made up of the base salary, pension, 28 days' holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) and life insurance after 12 months service. Some office contact is required.
Placing People in Companies Like