- Job Search
- In House Counsel - Global Retailer - West Midlands - Hybrid
In-House Legal Counsel - Global Health & Wellbeing Retailer - 2-5 years PQE - West Midlands
One of the most high profile and successful health & wellbeing retailers on the high street, who are driving the mission to keep us active and healthy, are looking for a Legal Counsel to advise on a wide variety of IP/IT, digital marketing and e-commerce both in the UK and internationally.
Reporting to the Head of Legal, the role would see you take a lead role with advising the various business units on:
· Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts and licenses relating to digital media, marketing and sales;
· Advising on marketing strategies, social media campaigns and promotions, competitions and advertising;
· Advising on GDPR and compliance and regulatory matters with the ASA/trading standards; and
· Assisting on the implementation of templates and precedent contracts for the business.
Who the role suits?
The role will suit a 2-5 PQE lawyer with experience advising on IT/software contracts and knowledge of advertising code of conduct is essential. Ideally you will have experience in advising retailers.
If a move in-house is something that you are looking to make then this is a great first in-house role. Alternatively, if you are in-house already and want more variety in a more hands on environment with greater exposure to the business and key stakeholders, then this role will offer that challenge.
The package is made up of the base salary, pension, life insurance, private medical, 33 days' holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) and a potential non contractual discretionary bonus. Office contact will be required 2 days per week.
Placing People in Companies Like