- Job Search
- Real Estate Lawyer
Real Estate Solicitor - Leeds (2+PQE)
BCL has been asked to assist a top tier, market leading firm to find an experienced real estate solicitor to join their exceptional team in Leeds. The multi-partner real estate team is one of the largest and best known outside of London covering the full range of real estate matters. You would represent a broad range of national and international clients ranked as some of the top players in the industry:
The Firm and the Team
- One of the largest real estate teams outside of London
- Ranked Tier 1 by the Legal 500
- Regularly acts for many well-known brands across diverse sectors including FTSE 100 companies
The Real Estate Solicitor Role
- High calibre, complex real estate work
- Working with a broad range of clients including sellers, buyers, developers, investors, partners lenders, borrowers, landlords and tenants both national and international (US) work
- Opportunity to work on new and interesting, high value real estate projects
- At least 2 years' post qualification experience in commercial property
- Technically excellent with strong academics
- Desire to develop, take responsibility and enhance legal knowledge and skills
- To get involved in business development and contribute to the further development of this well established team
- Great remuneration package
- Quick progression for the right candidate
- Sociable working environment within a down to earth but professional firm
- Agile working available
- Excellent training and development opportunities
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018