- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
Construction Solicitor, Leeds (3+PQE)
Well-established law firm with a strong presence in Yorkshire is seeking a mid level construction solicitor with a non-contentious bias to join their excellent Construction & Engineering team. Your remit would be to further build the firm's construction offering and be based at the Leeds office.
- Well established, professional and forward thinking commercial law firm
- Very well respected in Yorkshire
- Offices in Leeds city centre with further offices in the Yorkshire region
What's on offer?
- You will have a high level of autonomy and this is a role that you can really make your own
- You will advise on all types of construction and engineering-related issues on the non-contentious side including construction contracts for commercial and residential developments and renewable energy projects
- Sitting within the commercial property team, you will provide high quality construction services to clients on a local, regional and national basis
- Great career opportunity for someone to develop and build the firm's construction offering
- Highly competitive remuneration package
Who are they looking for?
- An experienced construction solicitor
- At least three years' PQE with a strong non-contentious bias
- Some contentious construction experience would be desirable but is not essential
- Technically strong
- Enthusiastic and willing to get involved in marketing and business development to further drive the team forward
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018