- Job Search
- Banking Solicitor - Leeds (Managing Associate)
Banking Solicitor - Leeds (Managing Associate)
This top tier, multinational law firm seeks an experienced banking solicitor to take up a key role within the banking team in Leeds. Due to the firm's dominance in the banking & finance sector the majority of the team's work is standalone banking work rather than corporate support led, so the team is very much leading the pack in the Leeds market. The banking team has an impressive list of major corporate, PE and lender clients.
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced banking solicitor with room at the top for another talented partner as the banking team grows.
More on the work
- The team covers all areas of banking & finance work
- Primary focus is on corporate banking and leveraged finance, representing banks, financial institutions, debt funds, alternative lenders, PE sponsors and corporate borrowers
- Act for all the major banks and high street lenders, major corporates, PE houses
- Operate in the domestic market which will be largely unaffected by Brexit
- Opportunity for a banking solicitor to join and take the lead on clients and transactions, help mentor more junior member of the team and assist the 2 partners to further develop the team
Who are they looking for?
- An experienced banking solicitor with minimum 3-4 years' PQE but perhaps significantly more
- Ideally a broad based banking lawyer, but if you're moving back north out of London and are more specialised, they can work with that too
- There's no shortage of work, but with clear expansion plans, they're looking for someone who's also keen to help further develop and build the client base
The firm offers top of the market salary packages for the region, flexible & agile working, 'dress for your day' policy and a friendly environment.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018