- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
Construction Solicitor - Leeds (2+PQE)
Legal team of the year - national UK law firm is looking for a constructions solicitor to join the non-contentious side of its leading Construction and Engineering practice.
- As a construction solicitor join 6 partners and 18 other lawyers specialising in all aspects of legal construction matters
- Open and positive working environment with a firm that takes a different approach to collaborative working
The Work of a Construction Solicitor
- Represent an impressive range of household names from developers and investors to corporate occupiers to banks and funders on the non-contentious side of the construction law team
- Advise on some of the largest value and most high profile projects
- Build your own brand within a supportive environment
- Competitive salary and package
- Rewards environment and culture
- Emphasis on agile working and positive work-life balance
- Highest quality work with an award winning Construction team
- Positive attitude and strong academics
- Strong background in non-contentious construction work
- minimum of 2 years of PQE experience in a construction team and possibly considerably more
- You will thrive on being pro-active and bring energy and ideas to make a real difference to our clients
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018