- Job Search
- Real Estate Finance Paralegal
Real Estate Paralegal - Leeds
Leading regional team is seeking a Real Estate Paralegal to take a key role within the Real Estate Finance side of its leading Real Estate team in Leeds. For the right candidate this role provides an exciting opportunity to work within an outstanding team of committed Real Estate specialists and contribute to the firm's proven success.
The Real Estate team
- Join the well-established and high performing 3 partner team
- Quality real estate finance work is on offer
- A broad mix of real estate and real estate finance work including drafting, producing legal documentation and standard forms, providing transactional support
- Client list of the firm includes FTSE 100 firms as well as challenger banks across the property finance sector
- Join a very successful full service law firm
- Great opportunity for a Real Estate Paralegal to be part of a leading Real Estate team in Leeds and be part of its further growth as they are added to even more bank legal panels
- Develop and have your own case load a be a key part of the firm's capability on the property finance side
- Competitive salary and package
- A well liked culture, where your contribution will be recognised
More about you
- You will have property paralegal experience and a CILEx (highly desirable for this role)
- A high level of attention to detail
- Be a positive and enthusiastic individual to join a well-liked team culture
- A strong desire to succeed
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018