- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
Construction Solicitor - (Non Contentious) - Leeds (4+PQE)
Leading global law firm is looking for a non contentious construction lawyer to join their market leading Construction team in Leeds. As a Construction solicitor you will have exposure to headline grabbing deals.
- Consistently ranked number 1 on a global scale for construction, energy and infrastructure
- First class national team of over 170 lawyers
- Act for over half of the UK's top contractors worldwide and an impressive list of public and private sector clients
- One of the largest firms in the world with a truly global reach
- Genuine long term career prospects with best in class training and career development track
- high quality non-contentious engineering and construction work
- responsibility and opportunities to develop rewarding business relationships
- Act for an unrivalled client list including contractors, project companies, developers, public bodies, funders and insurers
- Join an award winning team of construction lawyers
- excellent salary and benefits
- early responsibility and genuine long-term career prospects
- best in class training and Academy personal development programme
- non contentious construction experience with a minimum of 4PQE, but perhaps considerably more
- technically excellent
- team player, commercially aware and enthusiastic about business development
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018