- Job Search
- Projects Lawyer
Projects Lawyer - Leeds (NQ-2)
International heavyweight firm with an outstanding reputation for its projects work seeks a junior projects lawyer to join their projects team in Leeds.
The renowned projects, energy and infrastructure team has an opening for a newly qualified or junior projects solicitor:
More on the role
- Great opportunity to gain solid projects work, ideal for a junior solicitor
- Gain experience across diverse range of projects, energy and infrastructure work
- Join a top tier team that offers early levels of responsibility with support
- Market leading client list across range of sectors from Transport and Oil & Gas to Renewables and PPP/PFI
- Leading salary and benefits package
- Excellent training and exposure to high profile work
- Friendly and supportive team
More about you
- You will be a newly or recently qualified solicitor with up to 2 years PQE (perhaps slightly more) or second year trainee solicitor coming up to qualification
- Solid grounding in projects work
- Strong academic profile preferred
- Committed to delivering first rate client service
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018